Knickers.

Courtesy of Jean.
Temasek Polytechnic, school of Business.
Diploma in Retail Management.

I speak my own words like phases of the baked moon. I live my own life like thunders of the monstrous storms.


Sunday, October 18, 2009

Could it be fear?

What is it that I am feeling now?
What is it that I was feeling when I was waking up in the afternoon?
What is it that I am feeling now?

I remember what I said last night. I managed to hold that thought throughout the day, but at this very moment, at this point of time, I think I just lost it. Are things in such a bad shape now? Unfortunately, I believe so.
But why? Why this late, yet, why so soon? Just why?
Old habits die hard. I'm still not ready to kick my habit yet. Not just yet.

I was sitting at this familiar little corner all alone, and I saw everything. I have to be grateful and glad that what I saw were memories worth reminiscing, despite the ups and downs.
When I'm happy, these memories will come to me on a positive note.
When I'm happy, those days were the best days of my life.
When I'm upset, these memories will come to me on a negative note.
When I'm upset, those days were the worst days of my life.


Life's going to get tougher. It will compromise no wee bit. So it's up to me :)
There will be times where I would throw in the towel and surrender, but whatever it may be, I will not let life defeat me, because I am me.

No comments: